The general data protection regulation will be enforced at 25. may. 2018 all over the EU.
For more information about the GDPR have a look here.
Related to this GetShop is obligated to inform their customers about GetShop’s part in the GDPR directive.
The GetShop platform need to harvest data for customers all over the world for you and we need your consensus for doing so.
The following personal information will be stored at GetShop servers as a service for you
- Full name
- Phone number
- Booking related data; stay periode, room category and room number.
As a processor we are also obligated to inform you about your rights related to this subject:
- GetShop will not process any data not related to what we have informed about above.
- GetShop will not transfer its data to a third country or an international organisation outside of Europe.
- If nessesary to transfer data to third parties outside of the EU GetShop will inform you about this breach before processing the data.
- GetShop will commit itself to process the data correctly and take every steps nessesary to make sure the data is kept safe for the public interest.
- GetShop will take all steps nessesary to make sure unauthorized persons do not gain access to the data.
- GetShop will takes all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR.
- GetShop will respects the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 in the GDPR for engaging another processor.
- GetShop will provide all tools nessesary for you to be able to forfill its commitment to the GDPR.
- If you choose to leave GetShop we will encrypt or delete all data related your hotel / website.
- GetShop will provide all your data by request.